October 19, 2010

Sponsoring a Child!

Justin, Madelyn, and I are sponsoring a child from Buloba (in Africa)!  He is such a little cutie!  His name is Livingston Sekajja and he likes to draw and play soccer :)  His birthday is on the same day as my sisters too!  Which I didn't find out until after I chose him.  Our sponsorship helps him get one new outfit and a pair of shoes a year and helps him with school finances.  Buloba is a small community in Uganda (where the religion is mostly Muslim) that is teaching Christianity.  We are excited to become just a small part of this child's life!




Isn't he just precious???



1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet thing to take part in Andrea. Gregg and I have been considering this as well. You will never believe the difference you are making in Livingston's life!

    ReplyDelete