October 5, 2010

Is that a chipmunk.....No, just Andrea

I have been told for three years now that I need to get my two lower wisdom teeth out (my top two have not come in).  For three years, I have been avoiding it. 
Then the dentist told me on my last cleaning that I really needed to look into it soon because I am at risk for my teeth shifting due to my wisdom teeth coming in sideways.  Ugh... I didn't want my teeth to shift and waste thousands of dollars I have already spent on them.  So, I went for a consultation.
I got my two lower wisdom teeth out Friday, and I have to admit....it wasn't as bad as I feared.  They knocked me out so I can't remember anything from the procedure. I didn't even sleep the whole day, which I thought I would with my past experiences with surgery.  I never got sick either, which was a huge surprise to me because I have gotten sick after every surgery I have ever had (and that is a total of 7... if I haven't forgotten any, haha).
I am still a little swollen and the bruising started yesterday, but I am able to eat more stuff and the pain hasn't been half bad.  No pain pills!!!  I pray it keeps going well :)
Big thanks to Justin's parents for coming to Auburn to take care of me and my beautiful little Madelyn! They are the best!!






No comments:

Post a Comment