August 6, 2010

The Wedding Day











May 16, 2009 Justin and I married at Children's Harbor on Lake Martin.

The began with 100% chancen of rain. It was still pouring down rain from the night before and thunder and lightning were hitting everywhere! I had prepared myself for this, watching the weather report all week as the percentages climbed higher and higher for rain. The night before the wedding, I told myself it no longer mattered what the weather was like. I would get my wedding gown soaking wet if I had to, this was our wedding day and I was going to enjoy every minute of it...rain or no rain!

However, God had another plan and with five minutes before pictures began before the wedding the clouds parted and the sun was so bright. It was absolutely gorgeous for our wedding!! This is one day of my life that I will never forget. I love you Justin Sandal :)



No comments:

Post a Comment