August 18, 2010

Gotta Love Nice People

I felt brave enough yesterday to go grocery shopping after Madelyn got her shots.  Things were going well for the first half of the trip, but she started getting fussy towards the end.  I get to the checkout with my buggy full of groceries, and Madelyn decides she had enough and the water works started.  The lady in front of me was finishing paying for her groceries and pushed her buggy aside and told me to just take care of my baby while she loaded my groceries on the counter.  Then, she took all the bags and put them in the buggy and offered to help me at my car (which I told her I had it under control then). So nice!  Didn't think strangers were generous like that anymore :)




1 comment:

  1. Gosh that was nice... when i read your title I was thinking there would be a punch line :)

    ReplyDelete